Epo not updating
And than, through "Engineering Menu" (you can enter there by calling number *#*#3646633#*#* and then select "EPO" item) in the phone I have changed FTP connection/login/password to my server, and tested that.And when I have there correct MD5 checksum in file EPO. So someone should tell Mediatek, that they have some serious problem with MD5 calculation on their FTP server.As of today the problem still persist, however it's not caused by wrong MD5 check sum anymore.I've checked and it's correct, but I still get the same massage when trying to download the file from the Mediatek's server: "Download files invalid" I've updated the EPO file on my phone by using my FTP server and it worked.
mine failed few times, switched to wifi and managed to get it to work.
thanks for the engineering menu tip - very useful and interesting, especially with the agps reset, warm/full and timer options.
Epo not updating comments